5.1. Mandatory Qualifications
The Project is seeking qualified Contractor resources demonstrating a minimum of
sixty (60) months recent and relevant experience as follows:
1. Key personnel must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience providing
IV&V and QA Services to state entities including the following tasks:
1. Developing IV&V and QA monthly activity reports;
2. Conducting risk and issue list reviews;
3. Performing traceability matrix analysis;
4. Performing system requirements evaluation;
5. Conducting system test assessment and verification;
6. Developing IV&V and QA task reports.
2. Key personnel must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working
in a technical capacity on IT projects similar in size and scope to the EDR2
Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and Quality Assurance (QA).
3. Working knowledge of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
(IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation).
4. A minimum of three (3) years of experience/working knowledge in applying
the Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and other industry leading Methodologies on a
Software Development Project.
5. Possession of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree.
6. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the industry standard and best
practices regarding quality assurance, and quality control principles and
For more information, contact email@example.com