Website Golden 1 Credit Union
The Web Applications Programmer is responsible for the programming and implementation of user interface, web service, and database applications for the external facing web site, employee Intranet and components that integrate third-party systems with our web applications and host system.
This position also establishes and maintains the organization’s Internet and Intranet technical architecture and functions. The Web Applications Programmer will analyze, design, and implement technical solutions for existing and new Internet/Intranet system. In addition, they will make recommendations for best practices including the proper production, technical and design technique specific to Internet/Intranet programming and has experience and skill with dominant applications to maintain and modify the organization’s Internet/Intranet efforts including content, graphical and communications.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Design, program and implement solutions programmed in .NET with attention to user experience and cross-browser support on both new and existing software projects. Requires working with other technical staff to understand platforms, integration points (APIs, services) and database structures.
- Research, analyze, design, document, create test plans and prototype enterprise web applications and solutions that integrate with third-party systems.
- Assist in managing all web programming including integration of approved content on the site, file management and site maintenance, database management, archiving, and record management.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Work with other members of the Web Applications and IT Programming teams to program enterprise wide applications and integrate them with third-party systems.
- Responsible for interface programming and implementation and integration of web applications with backend databases.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all e applications, including unit testing and source code control for versioning and lifecycle management.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices, security standards and current technologies with regard to web programming, applying to all programming efforts.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to manage the implementation of web applications and solutions, prepare recommendations, perform analysis, and to accomplish other functions as listed.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years’ experience in web development and maintenance. Minimum of 1 year .NET/C# experience. Sitecore experience highly desired
To apply for this job please visit careers.golden1.com.