Website Luxer One
At Luxer One, we’re committed to making life simpler by automating package acceptance and
completely solving the package problem. Whether it’s last-mile delivery at multifamily properties
and offices, or buy online and pick-up in-store orders in retail, we are dedicated to finding the
best solutions for our customers. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and we are
seeking an experienced Technical Support Manager to join our team.
Our Technical Support team is committed to providing top-quality technical support to the
properties that have chosen Luxer One. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping our employees reach their personal and professional goals.
The Technical Support Manager will work with property management, field technicians, and
internal stakeholders on a daily basis to help ensure a fully functioning product, high system
uptimes, and flawless system installations.
What you do:
● Lead, inspire, and motivate a team of Technical Support Supervisors and
Representatives to provide outstanding service to our clients through phone and email.
● Work with our Product Development team to provide insights into the hardware and
software used to support our customers, and make recommendations for system
● Review and revise the performance metrics for the Technical Support Representatives to
ensure that we are providing our team members with impactful metrics to measure their
success and opportunities.
● Own the internal Technical Support processes and procedures, ensuring that all
members of the team understand their roles and responsibilities.
● Develop and maintain a process to ensure accurate billing of out of warranty work
performed by field technicians.
● Develop and maintain a suite of reports to demonstrate the successes of the technical
support team, and to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
● Be responsible for hiring, training, and on-boarding new employees into the Technical
● Closely collaborate with other members of the Customer Success team to ensure
seamless collaboration between the Technical Support team and other teams within
● Make the final decision on hiring new Technical Support team members.
● Develop and implement a post-visit survey after a technician performs work at a
● Foster environment where the team is committed to acting with urgency, communicating
frequently, resolving issues accurately, and working collaboratively.
● Serve as the voice of the customer and regularly partner with other teams such as
Sales, Professional Services, Product, Development and Operations in order to achieve
objectives in favor of the customer.
● Manage daily scheduling and shift operations.
● Provide performance evaluations, training/mentoring sessions, and work assignments by
consistent monitoring of individual work quality and performance.
● Be assigned special projects as determined by the Director of Customer Success.
● Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
● Advanced troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
● Passionate and incredibly driven with stellar computer skills
● Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask, organize and
● Strong understanding of performance metrics for individuals and teams in a technical
● Able to research and grasp information across multiple tools while speaking with clients
● Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop plans to address any negative
● NOTE: This position is based in our Sacramento office and may work remotely when
assigned. The utilization of remote audio and visual tools will be required.
Who you are:
● An experienced Support Manager/Supervisor who has led teams that are responsible for
the maintenance and support of a large number of devices in the field.
● Someone who likes to learn, document, and teach.
● You’ve earned a degree in a technical field or have demonstrated experience in technical
● You have a strong knowledge of the iOS ecosystem as it relates to remote device
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org