Website Sutter Health
Supports technical standards and testing of enterprise policies, systems, and/or applications. Performs moderately complex technical analysis, design, support, implementation, and project management for technology related activities with minimal supervision. Provides customer support for technology, leveraging Remedy to track and perform necessary trend analysis of issues. Provides support to the applications, network, systems, and storage, and escalates issues as needed. Assists team with the on-going tracking of enterprise technology maintenance contracts when applicable. Provides training and mentoring to Technical Analyst 1.
Experience with Cisco Call Manager 9.x and 10.x and Unity 8-10
Experience working in Cisco VoIP projects
Configuration and operation of Cisco 7900, 8800, 8900 series devices for desk, wireless, and conference rooms
Telephone device troubleshooting / installation / replacements
Nice to have:
Familiar with Cisco WebEx and Cisco Telepresence
Familiar with Audio/ Video equipment such as projectors, monitors, A/V control panels
- Technical analysis experience, ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of customer service, and possess attention to detail as typically acquired in 3 to 5 years.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Assist in the development of process and procedures.
- Proven problem determination and resolution experience.
- Previous project management experience is preferred.
- Develop methodologies for analysis, development, implementation, and testing is preferred.
- Experience in production related issues by performing cause analysis.
- Medium to large organization experience with Hospital and/or other health care experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology concepts and technologies, as is knowledge of computer systems hardware and software, entity relationship models, design, protocols, and methodologies.
- Ability to document and implement short and long term plans of action.
- Good verbal, written, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to change management policies.
- Interpret error logs and troubleshoot system and application issues.
- Communicate effectively; work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Proven ability to document system workflows.
- Manage project tasks to the project plan for multiple projects.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutterhealth.org.