Website Kaiser Permanente
Evaluates capabilities and limitations of new and existing technical tools and systems. Recommends improvements to processes and reporting capabilities. Performs system administration. Acts as liaison between systems users and information technology groups (internal and external). Develops reports and data bases of significant size and complexity. User requirements vary and generally lack clear definition.
– Serves as consultant to department staff in interpreting data.
– Serves as technical consultant on new in products and technology.
– Acts as interface between systems group and end users.
– Coordinates systems support.
– Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and data dictionary maintenance.
– Performs master file maintenance.
– Defines data purge and retention cycles.
– Monitors data quality and integrity.
– Participates in business improvement project teams.
– Analyzes impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
– Delivers training for end users on system.
– Ensures adequacy and quality of process and procedure documentation.
– May lead cross-functional user groups in optimizing the use of existing tools and reports.
– May perform user system training.
– Extracts data from various databases for report generation.
– Generates ad-hoc reports and databases to address specific business needs.
– Recommends improvements to permanent reports.
– Designs and develops reports to manage business processes.
– Develops new ad-hoc reports to address specific business needs.
– Minimum three (3) years of experience in business systems analysis and administration.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or user-specific area OR four (4) years’ experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
To apply for this job please visit www.kaiserpermanentejobs.org.