Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals
- Plan and operate the daily activities of a team focused on a particular system or technology
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes
- Apply specific technical expertise in depth to address technical and business issues
- Develop staff skills and competencies through training and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com