The Senior UI Designer is responsible for designing the digital banking experience, conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. The Designer will have proven experience creating and executing a plan to observe, interview and analyze information about a set of users and provide guidance on how to act on information gathered. This role will be responsible for the look and feel (design) of the digital channel offerings and will have demonstrated experience working in close collaboration IT and Business Analysts, Architects and other User-Centered Design practitioners.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Laying out a web design with strong web design experience with creating wireframes, user flows, and understanding navigation paradigms.
2. Understanding of the Web design space: grid systems, responsive design, and design trends.
3. Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
4. Facilitate/moderate user-centered design research activities such as: Interviews, Focus Groups, Card Sorting, Contextual Inquiry, Ethnography, Usability Testing and/or Surveys
5. Coordinate and conduct all user recruiting for the following research activities: Identify target users and associated criteria needed for recruiting, Engage various partner teams on identifying then engaging the user types; track and manage recruiting activities for each study down to the participant level.
6. Create and use affinity diagramming to analyze the research collected
7. Analyze member feedback collected via online/mobile feedback mechanisms as well as any feedback collected through the Contact Center and Branch Channels then identify trends
8. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
9. Create proper reporting and present findings and recommendations to various audiences.
10. Continually keep up to date with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business and Marketing or related field preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: Ten or more years of experience in designing and implementing user interface/experience profiles, affinity diagramming analysis and proven track record. Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Effective oral and written communication skills required to varying levels of analytical daily tasks.
2. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. INTERNAL: All levels of staff.
2. EXTERNAL: Vendors, management, other financial institutions and other contact centers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com