Website Adventist Health
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Sr. Performance Analyst (System) who:
Compiles and analyzes data to support organization’s strategic initiatives. Develops integrated analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to strategic initiative owners. Performs forecasting and reconciliation of internal data.
- Uses analytical software to explore new areas of opportunity for improved performance. Explains how insight from data relates to business process, and recommends solutions to business owners.
- Draws on multiple concepts and results to tell a story, highlights areas of opportunity and guides stakeholders to a decision. Communicates and trains business owners on new concepts. Drives agenda with business owners and executives to reach desired outcomes of key projects.
- Draws intersections of subject areas with internal and external policy decisions using high level of subject matter expertise. Understands macro healthcare trends and applys them to business models. Learns new complex concepts both within and outside of subject areas.
- Works on activities of a diverse scope, requiring minimal interpretation of policies and guidelines. Intakes work with minimal direction and independantly generates results that bring clarity to the business problem. Collaborates with business owners and executives to identify operational solutions.
- Assesses team member’s use of analytics applications and assists with optimization training to further develop user proficiency, efficiency, and satisfaction.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Associate’s / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferred
- Five years technical experience: Preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.adventisthealth.org.