Website Clear Capital
You’re a seasoned Oracle database administrator and application developer and are interested in taking your career to the next level while working alongside our Sr. Systems Architect and Sr. Oracle DBA. You’ll be working in a small team supporting a multi-database environment. You’ll be responsible for production and development operations and playing a key role in supporting our teams.
As a growing financial technology company offering real estate valuation products, software platforms and rich data and analytics, you will be part of a small yet strong DBA team supporting Operations and Application Development working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
What you will do
- Primary Oracle DBA of Real Application Clusters (RAC) environment with development and test environments
- Provide 24/7 operational support
- Manage standby cluster and backup/restore processes
- Understand and apply advanced database administration, management and performance tuning techniques
- Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for applications and database systems
- Configure and tune hardware and software to insure optimum performance and resource utilization
- Participate in design and application review sessions
- Develop scripts procedures and processes for data migration and application development
- Participate in meetings and conference calls related to project and troubleshooting activities
- Provide support for database related project activities
- Develop strong working knowledge of key applications and their interaction with the database(s)
Skills and experience we need
- Proven and verifiable experience with administering and maintaining Oracle based applications to achieve reliability and availability SLAs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, computer science or related discipline preferred
- Must have 7 years of database administration experience with Oracle cluster environment
- Oracle version upgrades, migrations and patching
- Experience with Oracle 12c/18c RAC Enterprise
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.