As a developer on the CoreOps team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and upgrading internal applications used by K-Love’s team members as well as services consumed by our public facing systems.
You will have the opportunity to participate in architecting and decoupling legacy applications and transforming them into microservices in Azure. You will need to be comfortable writing and testing REST APIs in C# and using continuous integration to deploy your code. The primary technology stack for your everyday work will be C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Azure, and Azure DevOps. You will be working closely with our stakeholders and the rest of the team, so good communication is essential to being successful.
In addition to your “day-to-day” responsibilities, you’ll be expected to participate and contribute to ministry-wide initiatives like Pledge Drives, Daily Prayer, and Team Meetings.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position at our headquarters in Rocklin.
Prayer time starts at 8:45am daily at the worship center, where you can pray for our listeners and start your day by preparing your heart and getting it right with God, so that you can face each day’s challenges confidently. You will then meet with the team for a quick standup to discuss what you’ve worked on, what you are working on and if there are any roadblocks. You will then complete the tasks assigned to you, commit your code and ensure that the build process in Azure DevOps have been completed successfully and that your unit tests have passed.
Here at K-Love we are one big family and we enjoy helping and encouraging each other to succeed. You will feel welcomed from day one.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology focus OR equivalent work experience
- Strong C# development
- Experience using and/or creating REST web services
- Understanding of Git fundamentals (commits, pull requests, branches)
- Customer first mindset (empathize, prioritize, and be transparent)
- Ability to learn new skills to help provide better solutions
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Entity framework experience (code first and database first)
- Experience with Frameworks such as jQuery and Bootstrap
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Can works with minimal oversight and lesser amount of direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Write clear and professional e-mails
- Experience using Azure resources (App Services, Function Apps, Logic Apps)
- Experience working with PCI requirements
To apply for this job please visit careers-kloveair1.icims.com.