Website Dorado Software
Design & develop distributed & standalone network management systems, using OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis & Design) techniques and Java technologies; design & implement software systems to interface network node with management system for device configuration using Layer 2 & 3 network technologies; develop software systems to implement network security systems, using encryption techniques; implement SNMP-based fault management systems, using network event management techniques.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Course work and/or work experience with the Java programming language
- Software Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation Skills, including any of the following technologies:o Java. Web services(SOAP/WSDL), XML, HTTP
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design and Coding principals
- Understanding of TCP and UDP protocols
- Willingness and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Source Control systems – Perforce, Clearcase or other source code revision control systems
- Experience with software test automation tools (JUnit, Silk, WinRunner)
- IP network programming, troubleshooting and debugging experience with C++ or Java
- Graphical User Interface Development
- Course studies covering basic IP Networking concepts (LANs, WANs, Routers, Switches)
To apply for this job please visit www.doradosoftware.com.