We are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer Intern for an exciting opportunity to work for the High Performance Compute Federation Engineering Team!
The High Performance Compute Federation Engineering is a team of Software Developers who build, and manage software tools and automation needed for effectively managing the large High Performance Compute (HPC) Infrastructure planning and execution.
As an Intern for Intel your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with the team to develop software solutions.
- Responsible for functions in support of computing hardware for design engineering in Intel data-centers.
- Executes and coordinates multi-team install process for computing hardware.
- Tests and troubleshoots computer hardware/software issues.
- Executes break-fix and process within specified service level agreements.
- Installs operating systems and troubleshoots basic install issues.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Works with asset management and ticketing systems.
- Executes regular equipment audits.
- Interfaces and manages working relationships with hardware vendor technicians.
- May script or program solutions to improve productivity.
- Adheres to physical and electronic security standards, work performed within generally defined parameters.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or any other related field
- Web App development and REST API service development in AngularJS
- Quality Automation tools, such as Selenium
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org