Website Franklin Templeton
FinBPS team members are experts in Business Process Analysis, Financial Systems Solutions, and Project Management. We evaluate and implement solutions for Systems, Processes, Controls and leverage best practices and innovation. Our clients include Shareholders and Company Leaders, and our Business Process Partners include Franklin Templeton Technology (IT department), Finance, and HR. Our mission is to provide optimal solutions that instill trust and confidence in the financial results for Franklin Templeton Investments.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Financial Systems Analyst?
- Perform and review tasks such as data loading, updating allocation rules and reports,
- Provide support for internal customers in case of application, processes and data questions,
- Coordinate with IT team for resolution of application and infrastructure issues,
- Track and resolve users support issues with systems, applications and requests,
- Develop changes/enhancements for system processes and models,
- Track and resolve enhancement and implementation issues with users and project team,
- Communicate with users, Systems Administration, IT Team, contractors, vendors and providers for upgrades, enhancements, fixes and troubleshooting,
- Maintain good working relationships with project team members, internal customers (e.g. Corporate Finance), and external service vendors,
- Provide end-user systems training as needed,
- Participate in internal customer meetings to better understand users’ requirements and challenges,
- Provide support to other Finance groups to help understand processes and analyze data.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Experience in accounting, financial analysis or information technology is a plus,
- Willing to learn new financial systems,
- Hands-on experience with any ERP system, such as SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Cognos Business Intelligence, Business Objects or Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) is preferred
- Good skills in the area of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word),
- Basic database and SQL knowledge will be considered as an advantage,
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services Industry is a plus,
- Very good communication skills and a good command of the English language,
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to improve business processes/information flow in the organization
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match on your pre-tax and/or Roth contributions, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
To apply for this job please visit fti.taleo.net.