The Senior Consultant contributes to the Delivery Practice of NetSuite Professional Services. You will be part of a team that assists customers with implementing Functional NetSuite Cloud ERP Financials solutions. The role requires heavy interaction with customers, NetSuite implementation teams and partners.
· Gather and document customer business requirements
· Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
· Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
· Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
· Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
· 3-4 or more years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration.
· Consulting role experience strongly preferred
· Project and/or team leadership experience. NetSuite implementation “lead consultant” role experience strongly preferred.
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
· Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
· Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or related field a plus.
· Industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
· NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org