Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE has embarked on an exciting business transformation journey leveraging the latest SAP HANA and Next Gen IT technologies. The Solution Lead willbe part of internal HPE GlobalIT organization and play a key role in the go-forward IT transformation.
The role of Supply Chain Logistics Solution Lead is to engage with the business and implement industry standard Logistics and Outsourced Manufacturing IT solutions leveraging SAP S/4 HANA , ARIBA, and EDI and related technologies.
- Lead and Solution architect Logistics and Manufacturing Business processes.At HPE we have inbound and outbound logistics focus, 3 PL partner integration using EDI , track and trace applications, analytics, SAP GTS and custom applications.
- Support and interface with key supply chain processes,spanningacross Order Management, Procurement, Outsourced Manufacturing and Supplier Collaboration on SAP S/4 and related technologies.
- Effectively engage with IT delivery partners and implement industry standard solutions.
- Use extensive Supply Chain business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
- Perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- Design complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, exert influence outside of immediate team and drive change.
- Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers.
- Consult with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
- Stay updated with the industry leading practices in Supply Chain and pursue professional relationships inside and outside the company.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and a minimum of 12 years of related experience. Or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have 7+ years of experience implementing complex enterprise class Logistics Solutions across the inbound and outbound procurement and fulfillment processes.
- Desired – Extensive implementation experience in 3PL shipments integration, transportation management systems , freight payment and management systems, track and trace systems.
- Must have detailed knowledge of SAP ECC SD / MM/ LE and financial integration.
- Desired – Knowledge of movement types, EDI Messages with 3PL partners, integration of inbound and outbound messages for logistics applications.
- Must have strong business process knowledge of complex high tech supply chain at a global scale.
- Must have familiarity with high techoutsourced manufacturing, planning and delivery practices .
- Desired – Experience with SAP S4 HANA, IOT applications, Big Data Analytics and or associated technologies.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.