Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will evaluate SAP roadmap, provide recommendations on tools, and implementation strategies.
- You will participate as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- You will design complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- You will set team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and client/customers.
- You will develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Works across multiple teams and divisions to find and implement solutions.
- You will spend a preponderance of time in strategic and creative problem solving.
- You will demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
- You will apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage global maintenance services across various technology areas or functions.
- You will integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers.
- You will consult with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
- You will mentor others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of the company.
- You have a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- You have 7 or more years of experience writing SAP code, such as, and not limited to, Fiori, SAPUI5, CDS, oData, ABAP, Restful ABAP
- You have experience in SCP. Experience in SAC, CAI, Digital Boardroom is desired but not required.
- You have advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies, including Jira, GitHub, Confluence
- You have advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- You have advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
- You have the ability to work with 3rd party SW vendor on integration of tools, influence of strategy and roadmaps
- You have strong Business Analysis experience; ability to take vague business requirements and work with business on defining.
- You have the ability to work e2e from solution architecture, design to development.
- You have advanced SAP S/4 Web Technologies.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
- You have knowledge of SAP’s modules in S4 or BRIM is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com