Website DXC Technology
Responsible for promoting quality throughout the company, implementing and leveraging the Quality Management Systems (QMS) at all levels of the organization. Evaluates strategies, policies, processes and procedures as part of the management system. Promotes a Quality Culture, supports initiatives that drive on-going process improvement, facilitating changes to the quality strategy into the business.
- Implement and design portions of quality performance indicators, tools and processes for data collection, analysis and reporting for quality management
- Perform analysis and reviews of performance standards and contract requirements and report quality performance
- Perform payment file reviews
- Audit, consolidate, and analyze multiple streams of quality data and process results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis, develop recommendations for resolution, and track effectiveness of remedies
- Communicate product and process issue analysis to stakeholders; implement product or process changes to improve quality and minimize risk
- Identify and conduct process improvement and quality-oriented studies, projects, and audits of organizational processes
- Collaborate with operational, technical and account subject matter experts and leaders
- Participate in and attend System Development Notices (SDNs), Problem Statement resolution, and Erroneous Payment Correction (EPC) meetings and confirm follow-up and resolution
- Contribute to implementing, sustaining, promoting, and operation of QMS structure, processes, policies, and procedures for the organization
- Update and perform reviews for quality-related plan, manual and reports
- Minimum two years auditing or analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quality management, business management, management information, computer science, or equivalent work experience in a related field
- LSS certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dxc.technology.