- The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) Deal Solutions Team is responsible for supporting contracting and business development initiatives for the ODC Global Business Unit (GBU), including highly complex, innovative ad-tech transactions.
- Deal Solutions Specialists work closely with the Go to Market, Legal and Privacy, Product and Operations and business approver teams in structuring, reviewing, negotiating, and approving key contract terms and managing the end-to-end contracting process.
- Deal Solutions Specialists provide business and policy guidance in connection with commercial licensing, strategic partnerships and inbound/outbound technology and data licensing, as well as provide the ODC GBU with business analysis, trends and reporting that inform future contracting and business models.
- A successful candidate shall exhibit transactional and business advisement acumen, balance multiple priorities simultaneously, participate in and/or lead cross-functional discussions, and influence internally for successful outcomes.
- Manage/Assist sales on complex deals throughout the deal’s lifecycle.
- Review and approve deals in accordance with internal policies.
- Provide and manage “standard deal” parameters and tools freeing up the sales organization to focus on selling.
- Serve as the point of contact for contract negotiations and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales organization.
- Be creative and solutions-oriented; Deal Solutions Specialists are entrusted to find solutions to non-standard deal requests that align with business objectives and KPIs.
- Reduce cycle time of a deal from opportunity to execution.
- Actively partner with multiple business units, gather deal input, lead business discussions and gain consensus among stakeholders.
- 7+ years of sales or business development experience working in the tech / software industry. Ad-tech / SaaS / tech licensing experience highly preferred.
- Work collaboratively with and influence cross-functional teams (sales, legal, finance) to deliver successful business outcomes that are consistent with corporate risk policy.
- Develop business partnership strategy, tactics and business models working with sales, product and finance.
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills; Experience working with commercial contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA highly preferred.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Quick learner – ability to absorb concepts day to day, outside of structured training sessions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a willingness to learn and share their knowledge with others.
- Self-starter and ability to execute day-to-day with limited supervision.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies; distill complexity to leadership and provide/champion recommendations to drive future improvements.
- Travel up to 25%.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.