Website Sutter Health
Installs Cisco VoIP equipment independently, Works with the VoIP Implementation team to ensure that the voice and network infrastructure is in place. Participates in design of voice infrastructure. Attend customer meetings, gather customer requirements, and ensure information is ready for the VoIP engineer to program the devices. May need provide user telephone and voicemail training to users. Provides post go-live support. Effectively communicates technical solutions to various non-technical audiences. Provides turn-over documentation to the Operations team.
Installs Cisco VoIP equipment independently, Works with the VoIP Implementation team to ensure that the voice and network infrastructure is in place
Job Requirements :
- Good Cisco Troubleshooting Skills
- Understanding of the OSI Model
- Basic Understanding of Ethernet, WLAN, Fiber and T1 cabling Infrastructure
- Good working Knowledge of navigating Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection and CER
- Basic Understanding of VoIP Technologies (SIP, MGCP, ISDN, POTS)
- Work with Telco Vendors for new installs (MPOE / DMARC)
- Punch downs / Toning on 110 and 66 Blocks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great documentation skills
- Experienced with installing network equipment in the data/Telco Closet
- Working knowledge of networking WAN/LAN topology
- Basic Cisco switch and ISR Command Line interface knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills, troubleshooting, root cause analysis
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Placing / Replacing Cisco VoIP Handsets (Able to build them in Call Manager as well)Responsibilities :
- Work a flexible schedule including weekends to provide 24/7 customer support on Go-Live Cuts in Acute Centers
- The job will require being a part of an on-call rotation for support including working remotely and dispatching if necessary
- Investigate, document and diagnose trouble calls to resolve service affecting issues across multiple service platforms including but not limited to POTS lines, DSL, T1 & carrier Ethernet services, VoIP & SIP traffic related issues.
- Work with vendors & underlying carriers to resolve service affecting issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Track and update troubles in ticketing system
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutterhealth.org.