Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
As software engineer within the Global IT Emerging Technologies & Machine Learning organization you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects leading key transformations across Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Responsible for development of server side and client side cloud based and enterprise integrations (including leveraging API Frameworks)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications, following best practices in security and data protection
- Integration of Data Storage solutions
- Support, administrate, and troubleshoot existing integrations
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
Education and Experience Required:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant experience for 5-10 Years
- Over 2 years of experience developing enterprise integrations
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in building integrations with SAP S4 HANA and SaaS platforms such as Salesforce CRM etc.
- Experience with REST and SOAP Web Service Integrations
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.