Website Z Networks
Technician will be dispatched to clients location for general hardware and software troubleshooting for Windows Desktops, Macs, and Windows Server, as well as provide over the phone remote support out of one of our local offices.
- Will be responsible for hardware, software, and network troubleshooting.
- Will correspond and provide collaborative support to other team members.
- Will be responsible for updating documentation and processes.
- Will be responsible for briefing IT Coordinator and executives.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing IT support over the phone or in person
- Expert level familiarity with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 OS
- Hardware & Software Troubleshooting experience with PCs, Macs, and Laptops
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server Environments
- High school or equivalent
- Professional work ethic.
- Great customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012
- A+ Certification
- Microsoft MCSE
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com