Website SAFE Credit Union
Responsible for working closely with business units to support business objectives associated with the Digital Banking channel. Focus will be with technology integrations in a complex technology environment from the digital channel to other SAFE Credit Union technology platforms. Lead industry standard technology innovations at SAFE and collaborate with technology architects to ensure these are realized and implemented for the Digital Channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Constructs high quality code• Function as the technical digital platform lead on Digital Banking projects as assigned
- This role is the liaison between IT and users and has both business and technical expertise.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall business strategies.
- Create system requirements, define scope and objectives and create system specifications that drive system development and implementation for small to medium scale business initiatives related to the Digital Banking Channel.
- Elicit clear business objectives and requirements from both business and technical stakeholders.
- Draft quality functional specification documents (Agile User Stories) for management review.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of project features, as specified in requirements user stories
- Included in the QA responsibility is testing with a variety of technology devices (mobile app/ desktop app/ IOS devices/ Android devices/etc.).
- Support business UAT testing of project features, as specified in business requirements.
- Responsibilities may include speaking in IT Change Control meetings to clearly define technical requirements and communicate technical specifications to IT staff and IT Management
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application and data issues.
- Facilitate the resolution of reported issues, directing the necessary resources as each item warrants
- Work closely with peers, business/platform owners or management to begin to analyze and identify gaps between processes/systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of products, services and workflows associated with SAFE Digital Banking product and services.
- Maintain a high degree of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies, languages and tools.
- Process service requests received from credit union teams, as applicable
- Analyze and identify cross-functional impacts on business groups and systems by working closely with leadership and technical peers.
- Work with tenured peers and IT leadership to further analyze and decompose system requirements into a more granular level
- Maintain basic to intermediate architectural awareness such as application layers (UI, shared core services, external interfaces, data services, etc.)
- Work with IT staff to gain an understanding of all systems and how they interact in order to provide after-hours support as part of IT On Call Staff. (Post 6 months within position)
- Follow SAFE SDLC processes and have a clear understanding ; also maintain project artifacts
- Participate in meetings with SAFE internal business teams as well as third-party vendors with clear agenda items to meet objectives and define next steps for both projects and production support.
- Maintain processes in support of enterprise system goals and objectives set forth by management.
- Act as main point of escalation for the business when escalated production support issues arise. Conduct formal presentations for upper management occasionally
- Build understanding to evaluate new industry standards and recommendations to management on principles that effectively apply to existing SDLC.
- Have an understanding of the technical teams roles within projects and production support (technical services, security, system engineering, networks, software engineering and core application engineers)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or higher in Information Technology, Engineering or a related field from a four-year college or university; OR three to five years related work experience and/or training in the analysis, design, testing, documentation and implementation of software applications.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate requirements analysis experience
- Data analytics and Business Intelligence experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a highly complex technical environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.