Website Safe Credit Union
This individual will focus on SharePoint. SharePoint is an enterprise-wide platform utilized by staff for our SAFE CU Intranet (Engage). The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the design, development, and service delivery of document collaboration and business process improvements built on SharePoint 2016. The candidate should be able to interact with internal customers and fully understand and explain in detail technical industry-recommended best practices. The candidate should also be highly skilled in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation practices in order to best improve overall processes and experience for the users. The candidate will be tasked with working in a collaborative, team-based environment to develop and provide streamlined and enhanced platform functionality. The successful candidate will be an individual who is proactive, motivated, and understands the role that effective information management systems play within an organization. The candidate will possess exceptional communication skills (technical, administrator, oral and written).
Responsible for working closely with business teams to support business objectives associated with SAFE overall strategies and digital service offerings. These technology platforms include: SharePoint, Salesforce, Docusign, Digital Banking custom applications, and internal custom applications. Focus will be to lead industry standard technology innovations and integrate with other SAFE technology systems to deliver transformational digital services. Responsible for leading, testing and implementing highly complex solutions, continued release support, production support and continued enhancements to extend platforms listed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as the technical digital platform lead on IT Platform projects as assigned
- This role is the liaison between IT and business users and has both business and technical expertise.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall business strategies.
- Create system requirements, define scope and objectives and create system specifications that drive system development and implementation
- Elicit clear business objectives and requirements from both business and technical stakeholders.
- Deliver quality functional specifications (Agile User Stories) for management review.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of project features, as specified in requirements user stories
- Included in the QA responsibility is testing with a variety of technology devices (mobile app/ desktop app/ IOS devices/ Android devices/etc.) as deemed necessary.
- Support business UAT testing of project features, as specified in business requirements.
- Responsibilities include representation of changes in our IT Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to communicate technology changes for business objectives to IT staff and IT Management
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application and data issues.
- Facilitate the resolution of reported issues, directing the necessary resources as each item warrants
- Work closely with peers, business owners or management to begin to analyze and identify gaps between processes and systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of platforms, features and expanded capabilities of each platform. This includes regular vendor meetings to discuss their strategies and roadmaps associated with our digital service offerings.
- Maintain a high degree of business functional knowledge and current automated technologies, languages and tools.
- Process service requests received from credit union teams, as applicable.
- Analyze and identify cross-functional impacts of business groups and systems by working closely with leadership and technical peers.
- Work with senior technical staff and IT leadership to further analyze and decompose system requirements into a more granular level
- Maintain basic to intermediate architectural awareness such as application layers (UI, shared core services, external interfaces, data services, etc.)
- Follow Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Participate in meetings with SAFE internal business teams as well as third-party vendors with clear agenda items to meet objectives and define next steps for both projects and production support.
- Act as main point of escalation for the business when escalated production support issues arise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or higher in Information Technology, Engineering or a related field from a four-year college or university; OR five years related work experience and/or training in the analysis, design, testing, documentation and implementation of software applications. Platform specific certifications a plus. Financial experience in a Credit Union or other Financial institution is an additional benefit for consideration
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Intermediate requirements analysis experience
- Data analytics and Business Intelligence experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a highly complex technical environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage workload across a multitude of projects.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.