Website SAFE Credit Union
Responsible for working closely with business units to support business objectives associated with the Core Applications channel. Focus will be with technology integrations in a complex technology environment from the core application channel to other SAFE Credit Union technology platforms. Lead industry standard technology innovations at SAFE and collaborate with technology architects to ensure these are realized and implemented for the Core Applications Channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as the technical core platform lead on Core Application projects as assigned
- This role is the liaison between IT and users and has both business and technical expertise.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall busPliness strategies.
- Create system requirements, define scope and objectives and create system specifications that drive system development and implementation for small to medium scale business initiatives related to the Core Applications.
- Elicit clear business objectives and requirements from both business and technical stakeholders.
- Draft quality functional specification documents (Agile User Stories) for management review.
- Independently analyze and identify gaps between processes/systems.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of project features, as specified in requirements user stories
- Included in the QA responsibility is testing with a variety of technology devices (mobile app/ desktop app/ IOS devices/ Android devices/etc.).
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.