This position will be a key role in helping to build the infrastructure that will allow data exchange between applications and databases within the company as well as transfer data to and from external sources. The Data Integration Engineer will ensure data integrity and process consistency while maintaining efficient data integration solutions. This role will be responsible for analysis, design, documentation, unit testing, and support of data integration and database objects development.
- Work with 3rd party data providers and APIs to pull data into Microsoft SQL Server
- Write, test, and troubleshoot complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and ETL processes.
- Ensure a high degree of data quality from end to end across integrations.
- Maintain and support existing ETL process
- Help migrate and build our data flow architecture in the cloud
- Write and maintain documentation on integration processes and execution procedures
- Participate in the design and execution of governance activities associated with ensuring data solutions architecture assurance and compliance
- 5+ years Microsoft T-SQL and Microsoft database technologies (strong knowledge of stored procedures, ETLs, complex queries & joins, and user-defined functions)
- 3+ years Data Integration technologies and principles with a strong knowledge of SSIS package development, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with REST and other web API and data transmission technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience using version control systems (GIT, SVN, TFS, etc)
- Python programming language experience
- Experience with real-time data streaming technologies
- Experience with Azure data services
- Experience in telecom or call center industry
- N1QL, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, AWS, Salesforce, Talend
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (40-60%)
To apply for this job please visit us59.dayforcehcm.com.