Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Reporting to the Office of the CIO, this role will be instrumental in defining and driving the strategy for IT portfolio standards, processes, and governance, ultimately enabling the organization to execute on its investment commitments with a common, transparent and action-oriented approach. The Center of Excellence leader will be expected to have both technical and business acumen and exercise thought leadership as he/she will be required to integrate with stakeholders including but not limited to IT, Finance, Vendor Management, and Business leaders covering a broad area of topics.
How You’ll Make Your Mark:
- Portfolio Management Strategy and Roadmap:
- Assess and prioritize the key elements required in developing a strategy for clear and transparent portfolio management standards, processes and governance.
- Balance achieving “quick-wins” with an eye to the long-term outcomes when it comes to process improvement and governance.
- Ability to convey and obtain buy-in on the strategy and roadmap from senior leaders and peers.
- Define and operationalize PMO standards:
- Develop a PMO playbook, taking in to consideration potential portfolio stratification based on complexity and/or spend of investment that enables a common and intuitive method of execution, reporting and visibility of the overall portfolio.
- Define and operationalize portfolio process standards from inception (demand intake) to project closure, including reporting strategy. Align with peer stakeholders within and outside of the Office of the CIO to ensure a robust and streamlined approach.
- Define and implement standards for project documentation aligned with milestones, including data quality and retention standards.
- Work with PMO Leaders to define roles and responsibilities for both internal and external PMO resources.
- Collaborate with Business and IT Leadership on the overall playbook/framework, ensuring the alignment of roles and responsibilities for each.
- Defines the IT PMO governance methodology, including required management of change activities and/or training required to operationalize.
- Establish overall PMO governance structure for IT, define reporting and audit capabilities needed to drive organizational compliance.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.