Website Sutter Health
Manages and leads a team charged with 24x7x365 High Availability, Incident, Problem, Enterprise Change and Service Request management. Responsibilities include managing; full operational life cycle management, operational support and service excellence of a 24x7x365 sophisticated infrastructure to support a large, complex and geographically diverse multi-entity business. Manages and maintains quality control, quality assurance reports, process improvement, annual roadmaps, and adequate inventory of supplies. Responsible for hardware and software maintenance programs. Coordinates continuing education and certification plan for staff, manages resources, tasks and budgets associated with Enterprise infrastructure projects and departmental operations.
- Bachelor’s Computer Technology, Information Science or a related field Required Or equivalent education/experience
- Experience in information systems support, preferably in a healthcare setting, as typically acquired in 7 to 10 years.
- Experience with
- Epic front end and backend systems
- Red Alert
- Hyperspace Web
- ECP, Interconnect
- ESMP/Kuiper System Pulse
- Citrix XenApp\XenDesktop
- Experience managing Epic client systems and Backend systems in a large healthcare organization
- Epic ECSM Certification required as a minimum.
- 5+ years’ Experience managing technical team with Epic Infrastructure support responsibilities.
- Epic instances and Citrix Farms running at multiple Data Centers
- Epic Printing (EPS/LWS)
- EPS Servers
- Application experience with EpicWeb
- Data Courier
- Document imaging and multiple Epic certifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com