Website Sutter Health
Manages and leads a team charged with solutions development, design, implementation, and third level support for Enterprise technical infrastructure. Participates in full life cycle management of technical infrastructure. Coordinates continuing education and certification plan for staff, manages resources, tasks and budgets associated with Enterprise infrastructure projects and departmental operations.
Ideal candidate for this role: A strong technical leader who has experience leading teams of engineers, planners, or architects to deliver on technical solutions. Leadership of Network teams and Data Center Networking experience is a plus.
- Experience in information systems engineering, preferably in a healthcare setting, as typically acquired in 7 to 10 years.
- Management experience in a technical setting desired.
- Working in a 24×7 mission critical environment.
- Working within quality development teams desired.
- Desired experience working with Remedy and Microsoft Project.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutterhealth.org.