Position Purpose: Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Develop and drive the standards, processes and programs to support security governance, compliance, policy and awareness solutions
- Responsible for overall security governance, compliance, policy and awareness design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Train and mentor security governance, compliance, policy and awareness team
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.centene.com.