Website Inductive Automation
Come help develop the future of software used in industrial automation. In this position, you would join our core product development team. Together, we work to build our primary product, Ignition. You will have a hand in new feature development, as well as, product maintenance.
The ideal candidate will dream of working with a hands-on, tight knit group of developers. The team works to delight customers worldwide with a product they actually need! Your front-end web programming skills will be put to the test as you contribute to the development of new projects and help to improve existing product.
- Implement complex web applications using modern front-end SPA techniques
- Work with software engineering team to help guide direction and design of future releases
- Implement new features and changes with an eye for security, reliability, and performance
- Help maintain software by fixing issues identified by support and QA teams
- Perform complex and precise troubleshooting to pinpoint root causes for reported issues
- Participate in agile development process (SCRUM)
- Perform code reviews to help verify changes made by other developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience
- Strong web programming skills: HTML5 & CSS3, ES6 , React & Redux , Less / Sass, Webpack, Responsive layout
- User-interface design experience
To apply for this job please visit inductiveautomation.com.