Website SAFE Credit Union
The Front-End Web Developer will provide strategic technical direction for marketing web channels in collaboration with all teams and departments. This role will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of technological techniques and innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. The Front-End Web Developer will own feature development, construction and maintenance of our marketing web properties to achieve consistent, compelling experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with cross functional teams to coordinate and champion the cooperative creation of timely, accurate and engaging content on SAFE’s corporate website, affiliate sites and third-party websites.
- Build high quality, secure, and performant web pages according to specifications and time frames while still raising questions and seeking clarification as needed.
- Code web pages within an enterprise Content Management System (CMS) and third-party systems, tools and portals.
- Collaborate with creative teams across design and user experience, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
- Follow established coding standards and best practices and write readable, maintainable code.
- Quickly translate wireframes and designs into fully functional web pages and experiences.
- Manage a CMS and related processes, like site synchronizations, customizing templates and fields, site deploys in multiple server environment.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure CMS is functional, up-to-date and secure.
- Maintaining web best practices and perform quality assurance testing of site layout and presentation.
- Integrate marketing automation applications into a website environment, like Salesforce, SharePoint and other technologies.
- Uphold ADA and WCAG 2.0 web coding compliance.
- Act as a quality control agent to promote consistency of business line content and corporate branding standards while demonstrating eye for design, as well as, attention to detail.
- Research, develop, and execute digital marketing web solutions in to align with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and report on website key performance indicators.
- Stay up to date with the latest web development practices and technologies by attending webinars, thorough research, certifications, etc.
- 5 years of experience managing and maintaining enterprise Content Management Systems.
- 5 years of experience building responsive/mobile adaptive layouts.
- 2 years of experience with managing data files in XML, JSON and CSV and related code to display on web.
- Experience with Progress Sitefinity CMS is a big plus.
- Ability to interpret business and technical requirements and provide guidance during product planning and development.
- Ability to independently research answers and solutions to problem-solve everyday challenges.
- Be a great team player, who learns new systems quickly.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment centered on a culture of change.
- Positive attitude with an eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and how to apply SEO principles in web development and assist with tagging for web tracking and analytics
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a proficient developer (conceptualize, code and test quickly).
- Must have demonstrable web analytics tools knowledge.
- Ability to code and interpret SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and tools that drive content development, like Google Trends, Moz, Google Analytics or similar is a plus.
- Experience using CRM or marketing automation software tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HubSpot, is a plus.
- Compulsive curiosity and eagerness to test and incorporate new tactics and tools.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and multiple priorities, exhibiting excellent organizational and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.