Provides technical support and analysis in a broad range of Information Technology areas including planning, design, development, programming, scripting, installation and support of SMUD’s Enterprise Content Management applications; ensures stable, accurate, and reliable environment that meets the needs of the organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, implements, tests and maintains Enterprise Content Management systems by utilizing development and support tools, data migration, forms and reports.
- Provides technical documentation and support on interfaces, forms, reports, workflow and document imaging.
- Agile working environment & works with cross technical / functional teams as necessary.
- Analyzes the need for modifications and enhancements to existing enterprise applications; impacts to business processes.
- Provides technical support to enterprise application systems and solutions; troubleshoots user and system issues.
- Supports functional analysts in requirements validation, identifying test cases, developing training information and use of procedures.
- Reviews work activities associated with various projects in accordance with established task objectives and schedules, as outlined in the project plan.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS or a related field or 5 years equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to 3 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in a technical capacity in the area of day- to-day design, development, programming, implementation, and support of enterprise applications.
Knowledge and skills of:
- Intermediate concepts and methods for development of enterprise applications; methods and techniques of programming and scripting; applicable software applications and databases.
- Have good knowledge of SQL, relational databases, scripting like PowerShell, Java and other object oriented languages.
- Ability and interest to learn and adapt new skills.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.