Website Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Designs and develops software programs for new ASICs. Trouble shoots and debugs for hardware and software issues. Develops software in real-time operating systems, security, network utilities, IoT and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Management Level Definition:
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads multiple project teams of other software systems engineers and responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages: C and Python.
- Experience to read the ASIC designs and understand them in detail.
- Experience working with Emulator and Simulator environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – think outside the box.
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems: Linux kernel drivers
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com