Website Sutter Health
Leads the overall long-term strategy and technical vision for Information Services (IS) under the leader of the Sr. Director of Business Services. This position will be responsible for aligning various information services domains and providing the complete vision to meet Sutter Health’s organization strategy supported by the short-term and long-term tactical roadmap. This leader will also possess the ability to think strategically, build collaborative relationships across the organization both internal and external to IS, facilitate discussions and provide guidance and direction for the Information Services Organization. Demonstrates autonomous, executive decision-making and tremendous influencing skills in a highly matrixed environment. This leader will be highly proficient in all communication mediums at an executive level with a strong knowledge of industry Healthcare trends.
- Bachelor’s Required
- Master’s Preferred Or equivalent education/experience
- Work experience in enterprise architecture methods and techniques, development life cycle disciplines, including risk and issue evaluation, and development and implementation of sophisticated architectural plans as typically acquired in 12-15 years.
- Fifteen (15) years of technology development and architecting experience in various domains including Network, Storage, Compute, Middleware, Database, Unified Communications.
- Demonstrated track record of significant accomplishments in Enterprise Architecture in a senior leadership role, preferably with five (5) years healthcare experience and 5 year of retail, banking or telecom experience.
- Seasoned IT leader experienced in leading successful development and implementation of 100+ million dollar Programs in complex matrixed organizations with numerous constituents.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex organizational initiatives involving multiple functions across business units/regions. Includes the identification and articulation of problems, influencing decision-making and delivery of expected results.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com