Website Delta Dental
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems. Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other’s strengths and sharing in successes.
The Director, Digital Workplace Services reports to the VP Technology Infrastructure & Operations and provides strategic leadership in the implementation and management of digital workplace technologies and services.
This leader will develop an actionable digital transformation strategy and roadmap to align the way Delta Dental’s teams and employees use technology and support services to enhance the employee work experience, drive business processes improvements, increase operational efficiency and meet organizational goals. This director will have extensive experience in the modern digital workplace, they will lead and influence multiple teams (direct and indirect), partnering with internal and external stakeholders, to plan, deliver, operate, and measure technologies and services which impact the employee experience in the modern digital workplace, they will lead and influence multiple teams (direct and indirect), partnering with internal and external stakeholders, to plan, deliver, operate, and measure technologies and services which impact the employee experience. Digital workplace solutions and services include:
· End user support
· Software distribution
· Enterprise mobility
· End user computing
A core responsibility will be to ensure employees in all Delta Dental locations can use those solutions effectively, securely and consistently to maximize their productivity. Digital Workplace Services also establishes, maintains, and continuously enhances Technology service management practices and processes to ensure operational consistency and reliability of the workplace solutions and services. This role leads in the development of the communications and marketing strategy to educate and create effective awareness of our digital capabilities within our workforce.
How you will make an impact:
- Articulates the mission and vision of Digital Workplace teams. Provide escalation resolution and necessary communications across Technology and Business Leadership. Is also able to deliver and report on metrics to assess adherence levels to service.
- Develop, manage, and contribute to short-term planning and long-term strategy to deliver digital workplace technology services and solutions that enhance user productivity, optimize end-user experiences, and meet business needs.
- This leader is committed to growing and transforming our workforce culture, applies their experience in developing new capabilities while serving as an effective coach and developer of talent to a team of Director level leaders. The leader consistently models our company values: Trust, Service, Innovation and Excellence. Develops the annual budget for digital workplace teams to ensure consistency with overall strategic objectives of technology and the enterprise and is aligned to plan.
- Fosters a service-oriented culture, driven by continual service improvement techniques, ensuring the needs of all business units and their external customers are met. Builds and maintains relationships with other Technology leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs. Ensures cost-effective delivery of services to meet those needs and can respond to changing business priorities.
- Ensures the voice of the end user customer and customer-centric thinking are built into all platforms, processes, and support solutions.
- Forecasts future skill and competency needs to acquire and develop the Technology workforce. Demonstrates the business knowledge, technical skills and competencies that balance between supporting digital business objectives and ensuring that the core functions are reliable, stable and efficient.
What we look for:
- Proven track record of successful experiences in transformation initiatives inclusive of people, processes, and technology.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and maintaining technology and service delivery platforms in highly available enterprise environments.
- Self-driven, passionate leader with expertise and experience of delivering full life cycle of technology projects, inclusive of cloud platforms and architectures.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicate effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups. Ability to clearly articulate and represent your teams’ approach and capabilities through presentations, workshops and solution architecture documents.
- A broad understanding and familiarity with general purpose Application, Data, Infrastructure, Integration, Security, and Web Architectures.
- Critical thinker with superior initiative, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience within digital workplace related technologies and technology service leadership.
- 10 years minimum experience in a people leadership role, 5 years at the Director level preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience implementing Service Level Agreements with associated metrics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.