Website School Innovations & Achievement
Our Data Specialists work in a team environment that supports various products and services. An essential part of this position is to manage data exports and imports between our client systems and SI&A’s system, perform initial client configuration, as well as to perform quality assurance tasks to ensure accuracy of the data in the system. This individual will be working directly with the customer and should be comfortable representing the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own and manage the data process.
- Work with clients on the implementation and on-going support of data export/import between clients and SI&A, utilizing automated data transfer where possible.
- Ensure data exports/imports meet the client production schedule.
- Manage initial client system configuration and set-up.
- Train clients as needed on exporting data from their school data systems.
- Analyze client data for validity and accuracy. This will require following up with the client for clarifications.
- Perform comparative and time-series analysis on various forms of data in order to find errors, trends and patterns within the data.
- Explore and evaluate school data in order to recommend solutions.
- Maintain and update data information in configuration database.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of processes related to data transfer and client implementation.
- Provide support internally and externally including assistance with questions about data and minor technical issues.
- Escalate issues as needed and track cases through to closure; maintain effective communication with customers and the Escalation Team throughout this process.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve as issues arise.
- Run and review reports for clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree OR equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years working with clients to provide client service/technical support
- Experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word, access)
- Experience working with Database technology and Microsoft SQL queries
To apply for this job please visit www.sia-us.com.