Website Quest Technology Management
Quest is seeking a full-time Security Analyst to assist in the security planning, assessment, maintenance and technology configuration and administration of security applications to support internal company cyber applications and process. This is a technical role and requires hands on experience using security tools and applications. The ideal candidate will have experience with configuration, deployment, and operations of various security technologies.
- Perform routine and regularly scheduled maintenance and monitoring tasks on cloud products.
- Maintain security and perform threat investigation for enterprise systems and identify issues that could compromise data integrity or secrecy.
- Participate in security assessment activities on IT systems and applications, including security audits and compliance, risk assessments, security plans, and system test and evaluations.
- Deploy and configure a wide variety of security technologies
- Review and document incident response and remediation gaps.
- Review service level agreements
- Participate in root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Follow and document standard operating procedures.
- Routinely work with the company ticketing system per defined SLA’s.
- Ability to participate in a 24 x 7 operations environment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS – Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Information Security management related work
- Understanding of vulnerability management, vulnerability identification and remediation
- Experience operating/managing network and cloud centric security tools
- Experience configuring, operating and deploying SIEM and logging systems.
- Participate in incident Response and participate in security incident and post incident response process.
To apply for this job please visit questsys.hrmdirect.com.