Website Kaiser Permanente
– Minimum one (1) year of programming in SAS, SQL, VBA; net or equivalent statistical analytical programming language.
– Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations
research, or related field required OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
– Microsoft Office skills required.
– Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work
within a team.
– Must be an independent self-starter.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
– Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases.
– Analytical consulting experience.
– Project management experience.
– Experience with MVS/TSO operating systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com