Website Micron Technology
As part of the Global Communication and Marketing (GCM) Team, the Mobile and Embedded Communication Lead is responsible for managing all MBU (Mobile Business Unit) and EBU (Embedded Business Unit) communications, in close partnership with the MBU and EBU Marketing teams. In addition to developing a communications strategy for MBU and EBU, the communications lead will also have responsibility for connecting business communications to broader promoting company-wide story narratives, aligned to Micron’s content strategy and business objectives. The Mobile and Embedded Communication Lead will be responsible for the flawless execution of the communication strategy and plan, in close partnership with the GCM team and key stakeholders such as PR, branding, legal, IR, HR, etc.
- Partner with MBU and EBU Marketing to develop the communication strategy and plan that:
- Integrates communications across all external influencers, such as AR/PR/IR (in partnership with IR) and internal stakeholders (leaders, team members).
- Supports business strategy and priorities and marketing activities (product intro and announcements, go to market activities, etc.)
- Adjusts and respond to industry changes/news, competitive threats, crisis, M&A.
- Includes thought leadership and tee-up future outlook and opportunities for Micron, while also balancing the reality of today’s business
- Partner with MBU and EBU Marketing teams to ensure communication strategy aligns with business priorities and the marketing strategy/plan
- Act as a liaison to rest of Micron Global Communication and Marketing (GCM) team (strategy and execution, workflows, processes)
- Align BU messaging with audience needs and the broader Micron message
- Contribute to cross-Micron communication strategy
- MBA, Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in:
- Communications, marketing, PR or related fields.
- 10 years experience in Global Corporate Communication or related marketing functions
- Marketing and/or communication disciplines – Demonstrated success in the development of communication strategy or content marketing and execution of new product launches, industry partnerships, business initiatives, etc.
- Self-starter with ability to think strategically and deploy tactically, able to “connect the dots” across the business
To apply for this job please visit jobs.micron.com.