Website Sutter Health
Participates in the development of business intelligence solutions, develops data reporting frameworks for the presentation and delivery of metrics, key performance indicators (KPI), dashboards and analytics. Creates sophisticated BI solutions based on specifications or requirements.Provides analytical and technical support for requests, projects, or initiatives.Manipulates and presents data in appropriate format. Extracts data, runs reports from existing library and creates new reports or modifies existing reports as appropriate.Performs data validation to ensure reports are pulling all correct data accurately and achieving desired needs.Develops reports and extracts from multiple data sources determining best source of data.Responsibilities include designing solutions to support defined requirements and provide a formal turnover after completion.
Strong experience and skill in SSRS, SSIS, and Tableau preferred.
- BA/BS Degree in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, Business, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science is required. Or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
- Healthcare experience is desired.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence frameworks, 4GL and reporting tools.
- Expert experience with data visualization concepts.
- Experience working with data mining methodologies and ad hoc reporting.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutterhealth.org.