Website Providence Technology Group, Inc.
Providence Technology Group Inc., is seeking a Business Analyst for a State of California client. The experienced consultant will help our client with the SharePoint maintenance of workflows, lists and libraries, user permissions, writing and software documentation and implementing any additional software to help manage the project. Additional responsibilities include analyzing and refining systems requirements, and assisting with the maintenance of the requirements traceability matrix within IBM DOORS.
Successful candidates will possess all the mandatory qualifications and as many of the desirable qualifications as possible:
- 2+ years of experience performing IT technical writing. Experience can
include being in a position as a specialist or research assistant in a technical field.
- Experience working on large-scale IT Projects with the State of California
- Bachelor s Degree
- Project management services experience for one or more large scale IT projects that were reportable to the CDT, and met requirements as identified by the SIMM Section 17 (California Project Management Framework CA-PMF) and/or SIMM Section 19 (PAL)
- Ability to provide examples of documentation completed according to the requirements in SIMM Sections 17 and/or 19.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining Microsoft (MS) SharePoint for all project activities
- Ability to provide examples of SharePoint Governance Plans or samples of SharePoint Pages developed for project use.
- MS SharePoint training certificate
- Experience in working with IBM DOORS software for requirements management
- IBM DOORS training certificate
This position is scheduled to begin in September 2019, and run for at least 36 months with 2 possible 1 year extensions. As this is an on-site position located in Sacramento, CA, telecommuting will not be possible. NOTE: Candidates will be asked to complete a qualifications matrix, provide three references, and assist in developing an Executive Summary document.
Please submit your resume no later than Friday, July 19, 2019. Thanks! CLICK HERE TO APPLY
At Providence Technology Group, Inc., we strive to create an environment where our workforce is continually challenged. We look for and hire individuals that enjoy a team approach to resolving business problems while bringing their own unique skills and perspective to each situation. We believe this approach drives innovation, as well as longer lasting solutions for our clients.
Providence Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.