The Electric Reliability Analytics and Reporting group is responsible for the electric outage reporting process/procedures, outage reporting quality, accurately reporting of reliability and wire down results/analysis, oversight of the Daily Reliability Scorecard, maintaining FocalPoint and developing Tableau dashboards, 911 Response and ETOR metric support, target settings and forecasting, weather and exclusion studies, along with performing benchmark and other specialized studies.
Conducts data analysis, forecasting, and reporting in support of business decision making strategy and operations. Participates in business performance reporting, quality control, and other initiatives. Develops, manages and coordinates performance and quality assessments, support change management, provide communication and training.
Required skills include strong analytical capability, written and verbal proficiency, interpersonal skills, problem solving acuity, and ability to influence others. Competitive candidates will exhibit an interest and commitment to accurate reporting along with a passion for improving system reliability and customer satisfaction.
PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience, market value, geographic location, and internal equity.
- By actions and words, champion safety in the work environment. Complete all required safety training and comply with company policies.
- Responsible for computer programming (SAS and/or Tableau) to extract and manipulate outage data using the company’s ILIS-ODB data base and report (extracted data by Email, internal Web and/or SharePoint site) in a format that is meaningful to the various departments throughout the company that use this information for business needs, regulatory proceedings/reporting, and for conducting or participating in benchmark efforts.
- Merge data from multiple information sources (such as from EDGIS, CC&B, and weather information) and compare data over various time periods for specific areas, and/or by asset class, and identify historical trends.
- Work with ISTS partners to administer and maintain the ILIS-ODB database, support the evaluation/ development/and rollout of enhanced computer tools, and provide system-wide training/support for FocalPoint and Tableau dashboard applications.
- Determine applicable Safety Net and QAS customer payments.
- Perform system studies relative to the IEEE 1366 standard and daily outage impacts.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- Four (4) years of related work experience.
- Demonstrates skill in communicating information and ideas in writing that are appropriate for the situation and so others will understand.
- Breaks down information into components, identifies underlying principles or facts, and recognizes interrelationships; shows insight into the causal factors of problems or issues.
- Experienced in outage management, electric operations, and process improvement.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to collaborate and work on cross-functional teams
- Excellent MS Office & computer skills
- Strong Organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org