Website Aeroject Rocketdyne
The Analyst, IT General, Release Management & Change Control will report to the Manager of Release Management and Change Control. The position is responsible for ensuring adherence to the company’s System Development Life Cycle process and IT General Computing Controls around Release Management and Change Control. In addition, responsibilities will include working with all levels of management and technical teams. This includes planning software, firmware, and hardware releases into test and production environments. The position is also responsible for monitoring and analyzing the production pipeline, as well as ensuring that the quality and integrity of releases are maintained. Will also monitor the stability of all controlled environments.
Essential Job Functions (Including % of Time for Each)
- Works under general supervision:
- 45% – SDLC monitoring of requests through the service request tracking system.
- 25% – Provides internal control oversight for financial system implementations or upgrades by attending team meetings and reviewing key project documents.
- 20% – Business Process Readiness review for enterprise projects.
- 10% – Supports Sarbanes Oxley, IT General Computing Control audits and other IT-related reviews as prescribed in the Annual Audit Plan.
Requires 2 years with a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Background in ITIL with an emphasis in System Development Life Cycle management preferred.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Must have good communication and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to perform process optimization.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-aerojet-rocketdyne.icims.com.