Machine Learning Cloud StudyJam – Hands-on workshop to learn about ML
November 16 at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
**Please use the source link below to confirm event details**
This month we’re going to talk about Machine Learning with a TensorFlow Cloud StudyJam. A 5-hour FREE workshop to dive deep into Machine Learning!
Cloud Study Jams are study sessions that bring together developers to get hands-on training in Google Cloud technologies. The labs are hosted on Google’s Qwiklabs platform.
On signing up using the Qwiklabs code and checking the box to receive promotional email, the attendees will receive a month of free access to our online labs via Qwiklabs as well as a free month to Coursera. If they complete the quest signed up for within a month, they will receive another month of free access to Qwiklabs.
As always, pizza and drinks will be served by our sponsor TekSystems.
We will cover one of these topics TBD:
– Baseline: Data, ML, AI
– Language Processing Study Jam
– Image Processing Study Jam
– Tensorflow on GCP Study Jam
– ML Infrastructure Study Jam
– Machine Learning APIs
There are some VSP guidelines we need to abide by.
1. All guests must enter through the SOUTH door. We will have signs on the north side of the building directing guests to the south door and asking guests to not knock on any of the northern doors.
2. All guests must wear a name badge at all times. We will have a VSP employee helping guests make a security badge via the machine near the south door throughout the meetup.
3. All guests when they exit must use the SOUTH REVOLVING door. We will also have additional signs indicating this.